Thursday 22 January 2015

RoboHallet launches

Former AEG Live UK boss Rob Hallett has unveiled his new venture, almost nine months after exiting the giant promoter in April 2014, with a new company called Robomagic, which promises to be 360 operation including a live promotion company which also offers talent recording, publishing, management and brand management. Hallett says he has the ambition and financial backing to compete with Live Nation and AEG and although described as a boutique operation, ‘Robomagic Live’ aims to produce live tours to stadium and arena level on both a domestic and global stage. Hallett told Musicweek “The size of the financial backing I’ve got enables me to compete with Live Nation and AEG Live at their own game and pay similar advances,” Hallett told Music Week when outlining his company’s promotion arm. “I can buy global tours and I intend to maintain as many of the relationships that I’m known for as possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment