Wednesday 5 August 2015

Bjork cancels festival shows

Björk has cancelled a number of upcoming tour dates, including the Pitchfork Music Festival Paris and Iceland Airwaves, "due to a scheduling conflict beyond our control" - which is a very odd excuse. The Icelandic singer was scheduled to play sets at La Route Du Rock in Saint-Malo, France on August 15, Pitchfork on October 30, and Iceland Airwaves on November 4-7. The statement added "Björk is not going to be able to play the summer and autumn tour as planned" and "Björk had been really been looking forward to the concerts and we will work on rescheduling the cancelled dates as soon as possible." 

And Justic Bieber has cancelled a show at this month's Fusion Fetsival in Birminghams saying in a statement "To all my UK Beliebers, due to an unforeseen issue I will be unable to perform at the Fusion Festival on 28th August. I support the Prince's Trust wholeheartedly and am deeply disappointed I won't be able to perform. I look forward to the opportunity to give my UK Beliebers a great show, and hope to honour my commitment to the Trust at that time".

No comments:

Post a Comment