Friday 4 November 2016

Queen cancel remaining 2016 tour dates

Brian May, the lead guitarist and founding member of the rock band Queen, announced that the group was axing the remainder of their scheduled shows for 2016 while May grapples with an persistent medical condition.

"We’re very sad today to announce the indefinite postponement of our ‘candlelight’ concert dates this coming December. This is a decision I’ve agonised over, but in the end it has become inevitable. I managed to complete the recent Queen and Adam Lambert dates in Asia but I have been increasingly battling with a persistent illness which is destroying my energy and my will," May said in a statement posted on his official website. 

And Mariah Carey is cancelling concerts in Brazil, Argentina and Chile on her Latin America tour.  According to E! News, the singer is citing promoter negligence as the reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment